Complete prior to appointments:
We now have all patient's update their info electronically.
- Look for an email from CS Dental to come around 2 days prior to appt.
- DO NOT PRINT and bring into our office. (Print option is ONLY if you want a copy)
- Read & answer all questions on each form. Then, click the green submit button at bottom of each form.
- If using your home iPad, you can sign remotely; otherwise, sign on our ipad in office. Existing patients can check box on the electronic signature form to avoid signing, but be sure to complete/read forms :)
- If eForms are not completed prior to appointment, arrive 15 minutes early to complete on ipad in our office (be sure to bring medicine list).
- 7 days prior to appointment, you will get a reminder (email/text) to confirm and call us to do a health pre-screening.
- It is important that you confirm & screen 48 hours (or 2 business days) prior to your appointment.
It is imperative that we pre-screen ALL patients prior to appointments for ANY symptoms whether they know/think it is CV19. Please understand that if we need to reschedule the appointment, it is simply to keep our office staff and all patients safe.
- If have ANY contact OR a positive CV19 test within 14 days of an appointment, let us know ASAP...we will reschedule.
- If have ANY of the following symptoms within 14 days of an appointment: fever, cough, nausea/diarrhea, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, flu-like symptoms, let us know ASAP...we will reschedule.
- Call, after-hour voicemail message, text to our phone #317-786-1277 to let us know status.