Procedures for patient appointments:
We now have all patient's update their info electronically.
- Look for an email from CS Dental to come around 2 days prior to appt.
- Do not print and bring into our office. (Print option is if you want a copy)
- Existing patients do not need to "Sign on ipad at our office". Check box on the electronic signature form. Read & answer all questions on each form. Then, click the green submit button at bottom of each form.
- If eForms are not completed prior to appointment, patient must arrive 15 minutes early to complete on ipad in our office.
We have Covid-19 pre-screening and appointment instructions for each appointment...
- Days before your appointment, we need to ask you ?'s to clear you for your appointment.
- We follow the most up-to-date CDC and ADA requirements regarding "contact" and health issues. It is imperative that we pre-screen you the days prior to your appt and then again as you arrive. Please understand that if we need to reschedule your appointment, it is simply to keep our office staff, other patients and you safe.
- If you notice that you have any symptoms that could potentially be Covid-19 or have had contact with anyone with Covid-19, please call/text/email to reschedule your appointment ASAP.
- It is important that you confirm your appointment 48 hours (or 2 business days) prior to your appointment. We send texts/emails to remind you 7 days prior. If not confirmed, your appointment can be rescheduled.
- At your appointment, arrive 10 minutes early and call us from your car for final pre-screening ?'s.
- We will invite you in when we are ready and take your temperature.
- Wear your mask (removing/replacing in dental chair).
Changes in our office...
- We have signage on door to remind you to wear a mask over your nose and mouth and do not enter without calling 1st.
- Only 3 chairs in waiting room.
- We are cleaning frequently touched areas (door handles, counter, ipad, chairs in waiting area).
- We are wearing masks in front & n95 masks, shields, gown/jackets in back.
- All magazines are removed from lobby.
- In most cases when you come from your car, you will head directly to your dental chair without sitting in lobby.