We pride ourselves on running on schedule, so please complete all eForms and arrive at least 10 minutes early to check-in prior to your chair time.
We follow CDC and ADA requirements for CoVid-19 pre-screening for all appointments. There are instances where your appointment may need to be rescheduled based upon your screening/health/situation. We are working diligently to protect other patients, the office staff and you. We appreciate your understanding thru this process.
Our office provides email and text reminders. We ask that you reply YES or NO to indicate whether your appointment will still work for you 48 hours (or by Wed on a Monday appt) prior to your appointment. This allows us time to reschedule you as necessary and to fill your spot in a timely manner. If we do not hear from you, your appointment may be cancelled.
Cancellations and Missed Appointments
- Please call ASAP if running late, we may or may not be able to see you based upon our schedule.
- If you are unable to make it to your scheduled appointment time, call us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Appointment no-shows inconvenience other patients, the staff, and decrease the efficiency of our practice. You will be charged $50 if this happens and repeated late cancellations will result in leaving the practice. Insurance companies do not cover this fee and you will be required to pay it prior to your next appointment.
- Every effort is made to see emergencies promptly, most often the same AM or PM that you call. However, the schedule fills fast and late calls might not be given a same day visit.
- Please do not hope the problem will “get better on its own”. They typically do not, but instead peak over a weekend when we do not have regular business hours.
Insurance and Payments
- If you provide us with your dental insurance information, we will file for you. If they do no not or will not pay within 60 days, you are responsible for the remaining portion.
- If you do not have insurance, payment in full at time of service is expected unless you have made prior arrangements.
- We accept payments via cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). We also offer Care Credit which offers a 0% interest for 6 months (approval required by Care Credit).
- Billing statements are emailed monthly. Watch for your eStatement to arrive shortly after you receive your insurance (EOB) Estimate of Benefits. Payments can me made directly thru the eStatement or by calling/mailing to us. Please call us with any inquiries or concerns. We want to work thru any inquiries/issues as timely as possible for you.
- You are expected to pay your bills in 30 days. Contact us immediately if there is a problem. All past due accounts will be charged 1.75% interest per month or 21% APR on unpaid balances commencing 30 days after billing.
- Delinquent accounts will end up in collection and/or small claims court. All collection agency fees, attorney fees, court costs, and any other costs incurred while collecting will be your responsibility.