Covid-19 Office Changes
In an effort to keep our staff and patients safe during this Covid-19 pandemic and beyond, we have made changes to our office:
- removed all magazines
- eliminated extra chairs in lobby
- added hand sanitizer stations
- sanitizing of frequently touched items: door handles, counters, chairs, pens
- require all patients to wear masks properly over their mouth & nose (removing/replacing in dental chair)
- require all staff to wear proper PPE (N95 masks, face shields, long sleeve jackets/gowns, gloves)
- require all who enter for appointments to call from their car to be Covid-19 screened prior to entering (anyone with symptoms/recent contact/recent positive test will be rescheduled). See CDC guidelines for more details: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
- require all documents to be completed electronically thru our eForms (emailed to patient, then submitted directly to us...no printing/no paperwork)
- provide new eStatements which allow patients to pay electronically
Checkout the newest change to our office....
We installed a new UV Air Disinfection system Dec 2020 throughout the office.