Welcome to Our Practice!
We are committed to providing exceptional dental care to our patients in a compassionate and professional environment. Please review our practice philosophy and office policies.
We pride ourselves on running on schedule, so please arrive at least 10 minutes early to check-in and update any paperwork prior to your chair time.
Cancellations and Missed Appointments
- Please call ASAP if running late, we may or may not be able to see you based upon our schedule.
- If you are unable to make it to your scheduled appointment time, you will need to call us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Appointment no-shows inconvenience other patients, the staff, and decrease the efficiency of our practice. You will be charged $30 if this happens. Insurance companies typically do not cover this fee and you will be required to pay it prior to your next appointment.
- Every effort is made to see emergencies promptly, most often the same AM or PM that you call. However, the schedule fills fast and late calls might not be given a same day visit.
- Please do not hope the problem will “get better on its own”. They typically do not, but instead peak over a weekend when we do not have regular business hours.
Insurance and Payments
- If you provide us with your dental insurance information, we will file for you. If they do no not or will not pay within 60 days, you are responsible for the remaining portion.
- If you do not have insurance, payment in full is expected unless you have made prior arrangements.
- We accept payments via cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express). We also offer Care Credit which offers a 0% interest for 6 months (approval required by Care Credit).
- Billing statements are mailed out the beginning of each month. Please call us with any inquiries or concerns. We want to work thru any inquiries/issues as timely as possible for you.
- You are expected to pay your bills in 30 days. Contact us immediately if there is a problem. All past due accounts will be charged 1.75% interest per month or 21% APR on unpaid balances commencing 30 days after billing.
- Delinquent accounts will end up in collection and/or small claims court. All collection agency fees, attorney fees, court costs, and any other costs incurred while collecting will be your responsibility.